Creating quality content is a high-demand in this digital age. So repurposing Videos into many forms of valuable content is a great way to increase your engagement through different media and on all your social media platforms.
Here are the different types of content you can produce through your Videos:
1. Plan and Outline your Video Campaign
The first step is to decide the type of video content to create. Then, create both stand-alone and a series of ideas focused on exploring a particular topic. This method would allow you to create an expectation from your audience and turn the video series to a great content asset.
Listed below are a few ideas to inspire you in making your own video series:
– A line-up of industry experts being interviewed for a particular topic in a video series
– Create a webinar series sharing tips, tactics, and the latest news related in your industry. Aside from having more content on your website, this also helps you build your position as a trusted source in your industry.
– FAQs! Written FAQs can also be turned into videos, and what’s best about this is you can feature your employees and customers to increase you and your company’s credibility.
– Interview customers. It’s great to hear their feedback on your product and services. And to even let them share one to two tips.