Are you using social media for your business? How many leads and conversions have you seen coming from social media to your website? Are you using landing pages to their greatest advantage?
A Landing Page is a webpage on your business’s website, different to your homepage. It is built for a specific purpose and accessible through a specific link. You might want to generate more leads or get signups for an event, and when you use the link to your particular landing page on social media, you can clearly see the traffic coming to that particular page and where it is coming from.
An effective Landing Page will focus on one goal or offer, and generally has:
- a clear description of the offer or event
- a few impacting visual elements (eg video or images)
- clear benefits explained
- a testimonial
- a strong call-to-action.
Some further tips for a great Landing Page:
- Keep the page clear, and to the point. Don’t make potential customers search for what you want them to see!
- Be consistent across all digital channels with your current offers. Make your first impression as a brand completely professional — don’t confuse someone with mixed messages.
- Follow through on your promises – if the offer states something will be quick and easy, don’t make it the opposite by making someone take multiple steps!
- Incorporate a single call to action- avoid asking a customer to sign up for a newsletter, ‘like’ you on Facebook, and buy your product before you provide them with value.
A successful landing page will grow your business by allowing you to track your social media leads, growing your customer base, and provide another avenue to build your brand and give your clients value and great service. Let Concept Designs and Marketing help you with great landing pages today!